July Hopefuls


It's July, which means it's also time for a new monthly blog post about the books I hope to read this month from my TBR. As it's summer, there's a bit of summer-vibes in my TBR.

That said, I'm contemplating doing a partial for both my book blogs as my heart isn't into it at the moment.

Pedo Island Bloodbath by Duncan Ralston
Well, you can't go wrong with someone taking revenge of pedos, right? I technically started reading it last year, but gave it a soft DNF, so hopefully I'll finish it this month.

House of Bone and Rain by Gabino Iglesias
This one sounds like an interesting read, so I hope to read it sooner rather than later.

Creature by Hunter Shea
As I've read plenty of Hunter Shea's other books, I wanted to read this one too. Cottage in Maine, anyone?

Honeysuckle and Bone by Trisha Tobias
Haunted house and set in Jamaica? Count me in for this one. Although it's more YA, I'm still keen to read it.

Kommentarer